Lachri Fine Art and Wendy Layne
"Fur, Feathers and Faces"
A Colored Pencil workshop
Four Day Workshop
June 23rd - 26th, 2016
9AM to 4PM
Holder Dane Gallery and Art Studios
701 South Main Street
Grapevine, TX 76051
Four fabulous, fun-filled days!
Fur, Feathers and Faces.
Come spend four fabulous, fun-filled days with
Lisa Clough of Lachri Fine Art and Wendy Layne.
Learn to draw fur, feathers and faces with colored pencils.
FUR AND FEATHERS
- Create realistic fur texture for both smooth and longer fur (we will be working on a male Lion)
- How to create realistic eyes
- How to make sure your whiskers show up
- How to transfer your image onto your paper
- How to create the softer chest/face feathers on owls
- How to create the movement/direction of feathers in a way that makes your piece look realistic
- Choose your photo
- Layout a portrait using proportional tools
- Draw various skin tones
- Draw facial features: eyes, nose, mouth, teeth and ears
- Create freckles, moles, wrinkles, scars and other blemishes
- Draw hair, beards and mustaches